Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/07, 2:15 pm


I am seaperated from my wife and she has gone out of state on fun trip and has left our children with her mother. I sent amessage to her that I was going to pick up the kids and she returned ananswer saying she would call the cops on me.can she do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search