Ohio  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/10, 5:30 pm

If a company is still using my name as executive chef and I no longer work there, can I sue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search