Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

Out of nowhere, this guy punched me square in the jaw. It was instantly broken and dislocated on both sides. I just had reconstructive surgery. A metal plate is permanently screwed into my jaw and is wired shut. The sheriff's department wont arrest this guy because there are no other witnesses. But me and "my jaw" saw it all. Isn't this guy guilty of felony assault? I don't know what to do and no one will seem to help me, the victim. Please help.

Asked on 8/27/10, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vaseem Hadi Rendigs, Fry, Kiely & Dennis LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can also file a civil lawsuit against him for assault and battery. If he has insurance, there may be a way to get them involved in resolving the matter. I'd like more information. Please call me at 513-381-9216.


Read more
Answered on 9/02/10, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now