Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

My husband became rough with me after a night of drinking. My daughter walked in and saw him, so I called the police. He was arrested and charged with DV. Today he pled not guilty and the judge told him he's to have NO CONTACT with me until his next court date.

We both work for the same employer. It's a large company and we both work on different floors. If we both continue to work there, is this a violation of the order??

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

He is the one that needs to be concerned since he is at risk of going to jail. This should have been brought up to the judge and his attorney needs to file a motion to have this modified to account for work. That way if you run into each other it won't be a problem.

If you have any other questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me at attorneydanguinn@hotmail.com.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio