Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/13, 6:25 pm

Hello, I have some legal issues. My wife decided too up and leave one day because of an arguement we had about her ex-boyfriend and them talking about moving in with each other and loving each other. Now she has been gone for about 2 weeks. We are still married. I dont really have the money yet to get a lawyer. I know she stays at her moms, But she said I am not allowed seeing my 3 month old baby. And I try to call or text her to see how he is about every 4 or 5 hours. She will only answer every now an then. I dont know if she leaves with him or who she is bringing around him it all. I know her ex sees her. He has overdosed on pills a few times and I dont want him around my son. What can I do about this?? I need help fast!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search