Ohio  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/24/13, 10:21 am

when parties in a civil suit enter into a stipulated aggreement, but one finds more information, can we approach the courts without an attorney to stop the settlement?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/27/13, 8:09 am by Nancy Fioritto Patete

Somehow the court needs to know that the attorney has been dismissed or withdrawn from the case and that the party is appearing pro se (without representation). I would start by informing the attorney. A client is not required to keep his or her attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq. PO Box 24387 Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search