Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

If a person is on post release control in ohio, and has to move out of his current address, and the only place he can go is to a relative in a different state, can a transfer be denied?

Asked on 3/24/13, 8:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs The Jacobs Legal Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Run it past your officer ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/13, 9:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now