Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio


my daughters mother has put our daughter in a mental health clinic and she will not tell me the name or number of the clinic. is there something i can do to find my daughter? i also want to file for custody of her, how do i begin the process?

Asked on 3/09/09, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elliott Resnick Elliott I. Resnick & Co. LPA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: visitation

Need more information.Has paternity been established? Do you have anny parental rights? If yes, you probably can seek court intervention.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/09, 4:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now