Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

bankruptcy

if i owe the irs and ohio state back taxes can i file bankruptcy.and can i also include student loans and credit cards. and when i file these does my wage garrnishmnet go with it.

Steven Schiller Steven L. Schiller, Attorney at Law

Re: bankruptcy

If you file a bankruptcy, that will stop a wage garnishment. Certain income taxes can be discharged in bankruptcy, but it depends on the year, and some other factors. Student loans are more difficult to discharge. If you'd like to discuss in more detail, you can contact me at the email address below to schedule a free consultation.

Re: bankruptcy

Re: bankruptcy

Re: bankruptcy

Re: bankruptcy

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms