Ohio  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/20/10, 3:36 am

If there is a court judgement against a person can they file bankrupcy from that court order in Portage Countyb Ohio?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/25/10, 6:28 am by Edward DiCato

It depends on the nature of the judgement. A judgement related to DUI may not be erased in a bankruptcy. Also, Judgements rendered from most intentional torts cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Ed DiCato

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Edward DiCato Attorney at Law PO Box 550 Green, OH 44232

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search