Ohio  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/13, 1:42 am

Bought a used 2007 pt cruiser.from dealer got financed have had car less tjan two weeks having trouble w/ car already. Can i get out of this loan ? Cancel it . Or what are options

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search