Ohio  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/13, 6:18 am

I have been getting phone calls from a person saying they are with Queen City Arbitration Services and they are telling me that I owe money to a payday loan company and if I don't pay it they will move forward with filing paperwork and issue a warrant for my arrest. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search