Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

I recently found my biological father, after 34 years, and had dna tests done proving he is my father. Is there anything I can do to get back child support or any financially obligation he should be responsible for? Thanks

Asked on 9/22/09, 3:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is pretty unlikely due to the length of time, especially if the man did not know that he was your father.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now