Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/10, 10:32 am

Im ashamed to say I was issued a ticket to appear in court tomorrow for shoplifting at Walmart...It was stupid and Im ashamed can u plaease tell me what to do at court tomorrow...I cant afford a attorney ...do I just plead guilty?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search