Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 10:32 am

Three boys 11,10,8 playing truth or dare. Got very vulgar with experimentation of oral nature all three completed acts. The two brothers told parents . Who In turned called police I think since my son has not been questioned and its been three days . Should I look for a lawyer can my son be charged.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/29/13, 10:49 am by Eric Willison

In Ohio, if the police have been called about this sort of thing, then it would be best to speak with a lawyer in your area who regularly practices in the area of juvenile law.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Eric E. Willison 625 City Park Avenue Columbus, OH 43206

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search