Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 12:39 pm

I am on felony probation in ohio for three felony 4 aggravated trafficking and two felony 5 trafficking if i leave the state and go to florida or california will ohio come and get me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search