Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

I was a left rear passenger in a car that was stop for a routine traffic violation. The officer said he smelled marijuana, removed us from the car, and arrested the driver, right rear passenger,and me. We were charged with with 4th degree felonies for trafficking marijuana, 120 grams, in a school zone. The marijuana was found on the floor by the right rear passenger and the car was not in my name. What is my best defense?

Benjamin Partee Partee Law

You'll need to hire a defense attorney ASAP to determine your best defense. It sounds like there will be something to work with on your case, but no one could give you a good assessment of your case without first hearing your story and finding out what's in the discovery.

It's important that you speak with a lawyer as soon as possible, so that you can begin planning your defense and making sure your rights are protected. I'd be happy to talk with you about your case, if you want to give me a call.

www.chillicothedefense.com

740/772-1222

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio