Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 12:54 pm

I was at the lil wayne concert and got charged with disorderly conduct. My friend was really drunk, however, I was not. I even offered a to be breathalized. My friend was being loud and obnoxious and they took her to the hospital...even though that wasn't necessary. They asked me to call my parents and I explained that I am over 18 amd had a ride 5 mins away. The cop snatched my phone from me and wrote me up for d.c . and my friend got nothing..... I didn't pay the ticket because I am going to court. I havnt told my parents yet and really need it to be dropped because I am going to school for teaching. Do you think that I would get it dropped without a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search