Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 10:52 am

I paid a 4500.00 fee to a lawyer about some charges that may have been filed against me. The charges where never filed and the attorney was not used at all except for the initial consultation when he came up with the fee. I feel that this money should be returned to me since he never did any work on this matter what so ever.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/30/13, 11:07 am by Joseph Jacobs

I think a major portion should be returned to you but what does your contract with him read ?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Jacobs Legal Group 15614 Detroit Avenue Cleveland, OH 44107

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search