Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

i need the steps to take to apply for ohio statute 2923.14 relief from weapons disability and if i need an attorney

Asked on 2/18/10, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs The Jacobs Legal Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You make the Motion directly to the Judge that presided over your felony conviction. It must be your only felony. If you think the Judge has respect for you and you feel you can speak to him well enough then you should be able to do it on your own, but this is a very important decision for the Judge to make... Contact me directly if you want. 216.952.1990..

Read more
Answered on 2/23/10, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now