Ohio  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/10, 12:53 am

I was charged with an underage drinking charge in Pennsylvania when I was 16. I did the diversion program and completed it. A few weeks ago I received an underage possession of alcohol in Ohio (I am now 20 years old). I was given the diversion program and have already paid for it. When I met with a person at the court they asked if I was ever in a diversion program before and I didn't know what to say because I thought if I didn't qualify for it that would have not let me start it in the first place. My question is will they be able to find that I was involved in one before or should I just tell them I was in one when I was 16? I am an education major by the way so how will this affect my future?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search