Ohio  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/02/13, 3:20 pm

I am durable general power of attorney for my mother. What actions can I take for her benefit? I live in Ohio.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/03/13, 1:48 pm by Christine Socrates

The answer to your question depends on the provisions set forth in the Power of Attorney document itself. It should state what powers your mother is granting you.

Christine Sabio Socrates


(216) 378-7570

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney at Law 2000 Auburn Dr., Suite 200 Beachwood, OH 44122

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search