Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/09, 9:02 pm

I have a 10year old son who needs mental residental treatment and state insurance wont pay for it and the courts is giving custody to children service they dont have his best interest at heart how can I keep custody they say he's depentant because I cant pay for it what can i do? in ohio

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/27/09, 12:25 pm by Dan Guinn

I would need more facts before I can fully advise you. Why was your child taken away in the first place? We would need to file a complaint for custody so that you can get custody of your son. Eventually, your son will also be entitled to disability due to his mental illness. You will need to be appointed guardian at this point.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at danguinn@theguinnlawfirm.com or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn


Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Guinn Law Firm, LLC 518 East 3rd St Dover, OH 44622

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search