Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I have a 10year old son who needs mental residental treatment and state insurance wont pay for it and the courts is giving custody to children service they dont have his best interest at heart how can I keep custody they say he's depentant because I cant pay for it what can i do? in ohio

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

I would need more facts before I can fully advise you. Why was your child taken away in the first place? We would need to file a complaint for custody so that you can get custody of your son. Eventually, your son will also be entitled to disability due to his mental illness. You will need to be appointed guardian at this point.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at danguinn@theguinnlawfirm.com or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

www.theguinnlawfirm.com

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio