Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/01, 11:23 pm

Do I need biologicaly father's concent to change children's names?

I recently married and my children want to change their names to my new husbands name will i need permission from their biological father?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search