Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 9:49 pm

If I have no child agreement with the father of my child can he file charges against me for me not allowing him to see my child since he hasn't provided anything or made attempts to see her?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/16/13, 8:23 pm by Thomas Sacerich

Without a court order he can not press charges against you. He has no visitation rights until a court orders them. If he has not been a part of the child's life for a long time his rights are going to be limited to supervised visitation, after all the child does not know him. A court will set up a visitation schedule that will slowly bring him into the child's life.

But from the information you have provided it appears you have nothing to worry about.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Thomas J. Sacerich, Attorney at Law 8302 Yellowbrick Mentor, OH 44060

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search