Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/07, 11:55 am


When considering--name removed--divorce can one parent leave the household legally with the child and move to another location until custody has been decided?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search