Ohio  |  Family Law

My daughter is in a custody battle for her 10 mo old twin girls. The girls kept coming back from Sun-Thursday time with Dad with terrible diaper rashes. My daughter started taking digital pics of before and after to proved that the twins did not have rash when leaving her home but had it when they came back. The judge/magistrate in Port Clinton Ohio refused to review the pics, saying that they were inadmissable since they were child porn. Is that correct? Proof of abuse is called child porn? if the judge/magistrate refuses to consider this, what are my daughters options?

Answered on: 9/10/13, 5:34 am by James Slater

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free telephone consultation. Please call our law firm at 1-888-534-4850 and ask for James Luna. You can also email James at jluna@slaterzurz.com. He will connect you with one of our attorneys who will discuss this issue with you, answer your questions and provide you with guidance. We look forward to your call! Yours Truly, Jim Slater, Slater & Zurz LLP

Slater & Zurz LLP 1392 Som Center Road Mayfield Heights, OH 44124