Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/08/07, 3:27 pm

divorce law

What can a 17 year old do to get their parents divorce and child visitation decree amended. The divorce was filed in the state of Ohio.

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/08/07, 3:34 pm by Robert Luedeman

Re: divorce law

Nothing. The 17 year old does not have standing.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

solo practitioner 2008 66th Street Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search