Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/13, 9:39 am

hOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING DIVORCED SPOUSES PENSION WHEN HE WILL BE 65 YEARS OLD ON February of 2014. We had been married for 22 years and ex. spouse had worked for company for more then 10 years

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/14/13, 9:44 am by James Slater

To properly answer your questions, we would like to provide you with a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Please contact us by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email James Luna at jluna@slaterzurz.com to schedule your free telephone consultation or face-to-face meeting.

Thank you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Slater & Zurz LLP 1392 Som Center Road Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search