Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/11, 10:48 pm

My ex-husband was court ordered to sign the title to our manufactured home over to me when the loan was paid in full. The loan was paid off several years ago, but he has not signed the title. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search