Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I got with a girl for about a month while my wife and I were separated and when I told her that my wife and I were gonna try to work things out she told me she was pregnant after she told me that she coulden"t get pregnant, I have watched her miss treat the children she already has,is there anything I can do? I don't want children but I don't feel this child would be in a safe home with her,she is a very angry person

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

In Ohio, you can file a lawsuit to establish paternity and the move the court that you get custody or shared parenting if that is in the child's best interest. This suit would have to be brought in the juvenile court division of your local court of common pleas.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio