Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/13, 5:32 am

I got with a girl for about a month while my wife and I were separated and when I told her that my wife and I were gonna try to work things out she told me she was pregnant after she told me that she coulden"t get pregnant, I have watched her miss treat the children she already has,is there anything I can do? I don't want children but I don't feel this child would be in a safe home with her,she is a very angry person

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search