Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/09, 1:48 am

can a lawyer that has given me a consutation on divorce represent my wife. i had told him things and even got a price quote from him..

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/26/09, 10:41 am by Dan Guinn

He should not be allowed to represent your wife if he got confidential information from you that would help his case. I would contact him to inform him about this conflict. If he refuses to listen then you can contact the state bar.

Do you need someone to represent you in this divorce. I would be happy to help.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at danguinn@theguinnlawfirm.com or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn


Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Guinn Law Firm, LLC 518 East 3rd St Dover, OH 44622

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search