Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

what are my legal rights as a father? the baby's mom and I are not married, we were living together but that did not work out. she is denying me to see my daughter. what legal steps should i take ?

Asked on 6/15/13, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Sacerich Thomas J. Sacerich, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to file in juvenile court to obtain a visitation schedule. Denial of visitation is one of the factors to determine who should get custody.

The sooner you move on this the better as the child gets older you need to have a relationships with him/her. The child deserves to know its parents.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now