Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 9:21 am

Can a mother take child out of state to live parents are not married and there is no child support in order

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/07/13, 10:03 am by Eric Willison

Ohio if there are no court orders in place restricting movement then you can go anywhere and do anything with the child that you would like.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Eric E. Willison 625 City Park Avenue Columbus, OH 43206

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search