Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Can I press charges for sons dad not paying child suport? He owes $ 4,000 we live in ohio

Asked on 7/01/13, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In Ohio, if someone is not acting in accordance with a Court order, then you can bring a motion to show cause why that person should not be held in contempt. That person will then have to establish proof of some justification for not abiding by the Court's order.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 4:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now