Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/19/02, 5:45 pm

Reversal of adoption

I adopted my son to my mother 1 year ago (both of us were in Ohio at the time of adoption). I wanted to reverse the adoption immediately but was told it was too late. Recently my mother agreed that it would be better for me to raise him, so now I have to figure out how to reverse the adoption and do it from Minnesota (I am a full time student and cannot quit or move back to Ohio). Could anyone help me and tell me what my first step should be? I think my mom has to take the first step, but I have to find out what she needs to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search