Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/01, 11:57 pm

temporary guardianship of two childeren to grandfather in Ky.

Can I use an appointment of guardianship form to give to my father in ky. temp. custody of two of my six childeren, by just filling it out and having it notorized?dose it have to be filed in a court some where? ( i'm in ohio). and how to you void it after it is no longer needed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search