Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/05/07, 12:24 pm

Unborn child

If I am pregnant with a child and not married to the father. If we both agree, is there a contract that would be binding that I could sign excusing him of all financial responsibiity for the child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search