Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio


My daughter has two children, one from a previous relationship and one from my marriage. Her husband and her are having some problems and she want to go see her Mom and two sisters in Florida and I live in Ohio. Do I have to have his permission to take my son on vacation? My daughters Dad already gave permission?

Asked on 3/23/09, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Vacation

I'm really trying to make sense of what you wrote here because you've described a family tree that doesn't have the proper amount of branches.

Anyway, let me just answer your question directly: unless a judge has ordered otherwise, you don't have to have permission to take your son on vacation per Florida law. You may laso want to check with an Ohio lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/09, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now