Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/12, 8:32 am

My wife and I are contemplating divorce. We have two sons born prior to our marriage 10-31-2008. All assets, house, autos are in my name alone. She has not worked since before first child was born in September 2005. I realize if I don't gain custody I will have to pay child support. Will she be entitled to anything else?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search