Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 1:19 pm

Last year I sign custody of my daughter over to her father cuz I was going to military but had health issues and since then he won't sign my custody back to me my question is he's about to go to jail for 6 months what happened to my daughter when he goes to jail how do I get custody back

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/18/13, 1:21 pm by James Slater

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free telephone consultation. Please call our law firm at 1-888-534-4850 and ask for James Luna. You can also email James at jluna@slaterzurz.com. He will connect you with one of our attorneys who will discuss this issue with you, answer your questions and provide you with guidance. We look forward to your call! Yours Truly, Jim Slater, Slater & Zurz LLP

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Slater & Zurz LLP 1392 Som Center Road Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search