Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

hi, I accidentally hurt someone by letting a window theme drop from height

and now he is trying to sue me for his injure

he also want me to cover all his medical bills and many other lost

i'm afraid that he ask for a hugh amount of money, want what should i do?

thank tou

Asked on 10/19/13, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ryan Fisher Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co. LPA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have homeowners or renters insurance you should contact them. They will provide coverage for you. If it happened at work and he is your coworker he has no claim. If you don't have any insurance and it didn't happen at work then you need to get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/13, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now