Ohio  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/13/10, 1:18 pm

im getting harrassing emails and texts from a person that says i have a six year old boy with her. we used to work together 4 years ago but did not know her before then, i have never touched her. she refuses to give me her exact address and she says that she is sending welfare paper to me, but she has been saying that for awhile....i tried to ignore the harassing emails and texts, but cant anymore because its causing problems between me and my wife and she is pregnant and due anytime now...is there a way to file harssment suit or something to halt her from doing this?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/19/10, 6:01 am by Edward DiCato

Just based on what you have written, I would say you could definitely file a suit. You could also ask for a restraining order for her harrassment. Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Edward DiCato

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Edward DiCato Attorney at Law PO Box 550 Green, OH 44232

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search