Ohio  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/12, 10:54 am

Hi lawguru. I found a small bone fragment inside a Lays potato chips bag. I have been disgusted about the incident for some time now. It has been on my mind to sue the company for negligence. My thoughts are to test the sample in a lab, get the facts on paper (since all I have is my word as to it being a bone fragment) and asking a legal firm to help me file against the company. Here is my question, under what category does this law suit fall? Please reply to me at itzaliamor@live.com.

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/25/12, 10:58 am by Ryan Fisher

Unless you have sustained some injury you don't have a case. Being grossed out or worried is not sufficient to meet your burden of proof in a tort case.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Lowe Eklund Wakefield and Mulvihill Co. LPA 1660 West 2d Street, Suite 610 Cleveland, OH 44113

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search