Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

i took smeone to court and wona judgement four years ago.

they've never paid me any money. how can i find out who they

bank with so ican get some of the money they owe me.

Asked on 2/06/13, 7:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You'll need to follow your local court's garnishment procedures. Upon filing a request for garnishment, the request will be served on opposing party. They'll have to give their information to the court in a hearing called a judgment debtor exam.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now