Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

Do you also get a conditional green card when sponsored by an employer or you directly get a permanent green card ??

or is conditional green card only issued when through marriage to a u.s citizen??

Asked on 3/30/13, 5:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A conditional two year card is issued for the spouse of a US citizen, if the marriage is less than two years old at the time of approval of status.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 12:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now