Ohio  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 1:27 am

Is there a way to find out if my boyfriend is an illegal citizen?

He was brought to the United Stated when he was 8 years old. He was enrolled in school, graduated in 2011, and has even been to court before he was 18. His family in Canada say he's illegal, and his mother won't tell us anything because shortly after they came to the U.S she had a mental break down and went into depression, she won't tell us anything. We have his birth certificate and hi original S.I numbers from Canada.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search