Ohio  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/12, 1:34 pm

How can I make my girlfriend from China stay on her Postgrad H1B Visa if she cannot find a job?

The problem is, I can make money to keep her safe, but I am worried she will get deported by the time the whole procedure about checking marriage get done. I am currently unemployed college student

Can I marry her now with a cosponsor?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search