Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

I am married to a US citizen and currently hold a green card with conditions. If I move to a different state while my petition to lift the condition is still pending, how will that affect the decision

Asked on 8/14/13, 2:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Caridad Cardinale Pastor & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It should not effect you at all. You can move just make sure you change your address with USCIS.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 7:36 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File AR-11 with USCIS. That will inform them of the change of your address.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now