Ohio  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/13, 8:00 pm

I am currently working in Ohio on an L1a visa but my company wont support a GC application. I am in a same sex relationship with a US citizen are there any options for me to obtain residence so i can remain in the US after my visa expires?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search